Guys! We’re finally on Day 7!!!! OK,here we go!
Day 7: Your 5 favorite songs.
Ohhhhh,this is gonna be a hard one,’cause I have so many favorite songs………
1. Dance Magic by Equestria Girls
2. Equestria Girls by Angelic
3. The Legend You Were Meant to Be
4. Play Your Part
5. Flawless(no, not by Beyonce. MLP)
There you go,guys!! Thanks for reading!!!!
Day 6 of blogging challenge!!!! All right,here we go!!
Day 6: What are you afraid of?
Hmmmm,actually I’m afraid of snakes. Just a little bit, but the non-poisonous snakes I’d like to see. The posionous ones are kinda cool if you don’t get too close. Another thing I’m afraid of, I’m afraid of the dark. I mean, typically everyone’s afraid of the dark right????
There you go,guys! Day 6 of Blogging Challenge! Only 24 more left to go!!!
Day 5,guys!!!! Ready?
Day 5: Your proudest moment.
Hmmmmmm, well, this is one hard one. Oh! I sang a lot (and loudly!!!) when I was a small child. (I still am!!!!) I remember,one time when I sang at one of our friend’s baby shower. I sang “To God Be the Glory.” It’s my favorite song! It was so cute.
Well, there you go,guys!! Thanks for reading and comment if you’d like more recipes and stories!!!!
Guys,guys!!!! There’s a bengal cat in my backyard!! Oh my word!!! I can’t believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was looking for lizards and rats to hunt!!!!! I wanted to take it in, but my dad said no.
It feels like a dream!!!!!!!!!!
I actually didn’t know it was a bengal cat at first,but then I searched online and found out it was a bengal cat! Did you guys know, that they cost a thousand dollars or more?????!!!!!! Omw!!!!
Well, signing off for now!
Day 4,guys! I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK,here we go!!
Day 4: Your dream job or jobs
I would like to be either a dog trainer, a nurse missionary, or a sea turtle rescuer.
Thanks, guys! Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Day 3: Your favorite quote.
My favorite quote is from Blogilates:
Train like a beast, look like a BEAUTY!!
Hope you guys enjoy this blog post!!
Day 2: 20 facts about yourself
1. I love quinoa pasta!!! YUMMMM
2. I love animals
3. I love to workout!!! I do Blogilates!!
4. I love swimming!
5. I love eating! (I mean,who doesn’t like eating???)
6. I have a big sister! (Her blog is The Adventurette)
7. I like to do origami! (Comment if you love to do origami too! I’m obsessed with it!!)
8. I love singing!
9. My favorite subjects are science and English!!
10. I love smiling!!
11. I love Chipotle!
12. Trader Joes is my favorite grocery store.
13. I love watching Rosanna Pansino!
14. I love soccer!
15. I’m a terrible baker and cook. (seriously!)
16. I love dogs! (Of all kinds!)
17. I love watching TV!
18. I hate mosquitoes………
19. I have 5 fish!
20. I love listening to The Piano Guys!
Whew! That took a looong time! Hope you guys enjoy it!!
Hey guys!! Carissa here! So you saw my post’s title. Yup! I’m going to be doing a 30 Day Blogging Challenge! So,here we go!! Day 1!
Day 1 : What is your blog’s name?
Well, my blog’s name is One Girl. One Journey. I used to always want a blog where I could write stories for you guys!!! I love writing and reading! Well,looks like Day 1 is off to a good start! Comment down below if you did a blog challenge before!!
LOW CARB CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD
Yield: 9 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- 4 eggs, room temperature (or you can make a flax egg by mixing it with water and flax seed if you want it vegan)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice (about 1 medium orange)
- 2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup monk fruit (or erythritol, coconut sugar or sweetener of choice)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cover the bottom of an 8-by-4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Coat the paper and up the sides of the pan with cooking spray.
- In a large blender, add the eggs, vanilla, and juice. Blend on low for 10 seconds. Add in the flour, sweetener, baking soda, salt, and oil, and blend on low for 10 seconds.
- Pulse in the cranberries and zest until most of the berries have broken up slightly. They do not need to be blended fully.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 40-42 minutes. Cool before removing. Enjoy!
Calories: 256 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 22g | Net Carbs: 5g | Fiber: 3.5g
Cheap Clean Eats (Blogilates)
HOMEMADE FRUIT LEATHERS
– 2 cups frozen cherries, thawed
– 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
– 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons Truvia
– Parchment paper
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Blend everything until smooth.
3. Pour onto a parchment lined jelly roll pan and spread out very thinly and evenly. Use two pans, if needed, to make extra.
4. Bake for 2 ½ – 3 hours or until completely cooked and no longer soft.
5. Remove to cool. Use scissors to cut long strips and roll, or use a pizza cutter and slice long strips and roll up.
Based on 6 roll-ups
MACROS per each:
44 cals | 1g protein | 8g net carbs | 0g fat | 2.6g fiber
Note:Here’s the link for more yummy recipes from Blogilates! Fruit Leathers