LOW CARB CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD
Yield: 9 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- 4 eggs, room temperature (or you can make a flax egg by mixing it with water and flax seed if you want it vegan)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice (about 1 medium orange)
- 2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup monk fruit (or erythritol, coconut sugar or sweetener of choice)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cover the bottom of an 8-by-4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Coat the paper and up the sides of the pan with cooking spray.
- In a large blender, add the eggs, vanilla, and juice. Blend on low for 10 seconds. Add in the flour, sweetener, baking soda, salt, and oil, and blend on low for 10 seconds.
- Pulse in the cranberries and zest until most of the berries have broken up slightly. They do not need to be blended fully.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 40-42 minutes. Cool before removing. Enjoy!
Calories: 256 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 22g | Net Carbs: 5g | Fiber: 3.5g