Hey,guys!!! I noticed that you guys liked some of my recipes,so I decided to post a recipe post! So here it is! Vegan Lasagna!
- 6 cups of tomato or pasta sauce
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 packet of Daiya vegan cheese (You can get it at Sprouts)
- Eggplant,cut into thick,flat slices
- Vegetarian Italian sausage,sliced into patties
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Ladle 1 ½ cups of tomato sauce in the bottom of the prepared dish. Arrnage 4 noodles over the sauce. Spread vegetables in this order for each layer.
- 1st layer:Spinach and cheese. 2nd layer: Eggplant. 3rd layer:Vegetarian Italian sausage and cheese.
- Cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with more cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour. Take out and let it cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe! Comment down below if you like this version of lasagna! 😉